Go down 

Psi Abilities :
  • Empathy
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Precognition
  • Shifting

PostSubject: General how-to   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 pm

IDK where to put this, but...

Most of psionics that I've practiced involves visualization and willpower.

Picturing what you want and wanting it. That's how you make a psi ball, a link, even a complex construct.
I, of course, have a slight bit of an easier time what with Shift and all, but I still have to practice.

Practice makes perfect. That's especially true for this.

Anything else that I forgot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Psi Abilities :
  • Etheric Sight
  • Empathy
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Precognition
  • Remote Viewing
  • Shifting
  • Telekinesis (micro)
  • Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: General how-to   Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 am

All members should learn the basics as laid out by my mentor ancient arcane. That is if you don't already know them of course. pirat

The Basics of Energy-working are:
Ranged-Energy send/receive, Scanning, Shielding, Healing, Combat, Alining chakras, Clearing, Grounding, Constructs, Centering, Meditation

Ranged energy send/receive:
Allows people to interact with others all over the world with energy. Possibly the most fundamental way to work together.

Allows you to sense what's going on with you, your environment and others.

Protects you from random energies, emotions, and attacks. Also helps you keep your own energy from bleeding out from you.

Allows you to help your body heal physical and energy problems. And heal others as well in conjunction with range.

Teaches you defense, and good solid offense for those bastards that won't leave you be. Sparring practice allows you to test your defenses with others in a safe environment.

Alining Chakras:
The body has a network of energy points, that when cleared out and having a good flow, allow you much more effectiveness with your abilities. Being aligned cleans out a lot of gunk in your system, and you feel better after. You can also align others chakras with range.

Removing energy from your system that's not yours. This can include little emotion upsets from others that were directed at you. Remember, Emotion is energy.

Allows you to use the earth as a focal point to hold onto when you're feeling too 'pulled' in other directions.

Allows you to focus on your center of being to bring about some clarity and peace when you're experiencing chaos.

Allows you to develop various energy 'devices' to do things for you. A bubble shield is a construct, as is a living shadow you might make. All things you can imagine, can be made into constructs. These then do things for you in tasks you have programmed them to perform.

Allows you to learn states of calm, and peace. Also allows you to learn methods of 'total focus'. And it is also a method for astral projection.

neutralizing: converting harmful energies into less harmful ones

Removal of links: knowing how to remove pesky links empathic and telepathic alike

I know it's tough and will take a while but these simple basics will put you way ahead of many psychics and will give you a really good foundation to build from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Psi Abilities :
  • Empathy
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Precognition
  • Shifting

PostSubject: Re: General how-to   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

I need to learn most of those except maybe shielding. Idk if I can counter everything with switcher stuff, though. I think the problem is more that I CAN'T shield.

...but let's take the birthswitch stuff to PM.

Also, not everyone here is aware of good sources versus bad sources. As a result, I'm going to have to post a lot of basic ability stuff too. There's too much fluff out there... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by falloutboyfan182 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General how-to   

Back to top Go down
General how-to
Page 1 of 1